Program Management Coordinator Job Overview
Program Management Coordinator is a key team member that supports the NLBWA-IE efforts to enrich the lives of individuals through educational and social programs that align with the vision and Mission of the organization. The coordinator oversees the entire schedule of program offerings, reviewing the effectiveness of current options for new programs that may benefit the community NLBWA-IE serves. As part of this role, the coordinator assists with outreach strategies to ensure high program participation and support. Program Management Coordinator reports to the Executive Director, NLBWA-IE.
- Strategize, oversee and coordinate the successful planning, execution, follow-up, and evaluation of various educational, networking, and capacity-building programs.
- Evaluate existing programs and makes appropriate recommendations/changes to improve processes and desired outcomes.
- Set timelines and due dates.
- Set program controls, governance, and standards.
- Implement and oversee the recruitment project for the Latina Study, including the impact calls.
- Coordinate activities of consultants, affiliate members, and volunteers.
- Coordinate resources, equipment, meetings, and information to complete projects and accomplish goals.
- Monitor and manage multiple projects, detailed day-to-day aspects, and administrative duties throughout the program cycle.
- Manage and submit program documentation.
- Communicate with NLBWA-IE Executive Director to address potential risks
- Solve problems and issues.
- Track program progress
- Communicate program objectives, goals, and progress to the Executive Director, Board of Directors, and NLBWA-IE stakeholders.
- Prepare and present progress and budget reports to Executive Director
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Marketing, Communications, Business Management, or a related field.
- 3-5 years of experience in Program Management
- 2-3 years of event planning experience.
- Strong organizational abilities, including planning, delegating, program development, and task facilitation.
- Strong oral and written skills.
- Sales (cold-calling, follow-up, tracking calls, recruitment)
- Problem-solving, conflict resolution, and multitasking skills
- Ability to convey the vision of NLBWA-IE and its strategic future to its stakeholders
- Skills to collaborate with and motivate NLBWA-IE affiliate members and volunteers
- Experience using CRM and other event-planning software
- Bilingual Spanish
- Competency in Microsoft applications, Canva, G Business Suite, WordPress, and event management software, like Eventbrite.
- Competency in utilizing virtual platforms, such as Zoom, Google Meets, WebEx
- Competency using e-mail marketing tools, such as MailChimp
- Understanding of social media platforms and management
- Previous experience with nonprofit organizations
Range 45k to 55k, based on experience.