Give a business entrepreneur the opportunity to attend the 2022 Latina BizCon ™ and the benefits of being a member for a year!
The conference and membership will give entrepreneurs and business owners critical tools to start and/or expand their business including educational seminars, certification training, business matchmaking opportunities, business awareness efforts, empowerment, and key networking opportunities. Our goal is to reach $1,500 to offer 10 complimentary tickets to entrepreneurs who need financial support.
The conference began in 2017 with 75 attendees, and increased in attendance through the years, reaching 250 attendees in 2019. In 2020, due to the global disruptions, we presented the first virtual conference, reaching audiences all over Southern California. In 2021, once again, we innovated and offered a hybrid event, welcoming both in-person and online attendees, and bringing local and national trainers.
- A safe and accessible environment for minority business owners to connect with industry experts, corporate representatives and fellow business owners.
- Marketing Exposure for local businesses
- Increase the number of small businesses with a women-owned and/or small business certification.
- Increment the number of thriving small businesses owned by Latinas in the Inland Empire
- Motivation that provides entrepreneurs the strength necessary to make impactful changes in the community and face the ever evolving challenges of our times.
Want to be a corporate sponsor?
Give us a call.
Or email us :
Donate online safely
The payment is encrypted and transmitted securely with an SSL protocol.