This is a university-accredited Micro MBA Certificate Program for Businesses Owners who have been in operation for at least 3 years. This highly practical course will be taught by university instructors and will provide entrepreneurs with the key fundamentals of business, and the tools to become certified vendors.
The purpose of this fund is to remove the financial barrier for entrepreneurs who aim to grow their business, and/or become a vendor for corporations and public utilities entities, supporting the efforts to have a diverse business ecosystem. NLBWA-IE offers scholarships based on commitment, financial need, and business industry. The cost of a full scholarship is $2,000. Our goal is to reach $4,000 by July, to offer 2 full scholarships for the fall program.
The program has been offered to over 80 business owners in the past 5 years. After completing the program, attendees had created and retained hundreds of jobs for the local communities, increased their business revenues substantially, and obtained millions of dollars in contracts.
- Higher rate of successful small businesses in the manufacturing, health, technology, logistics and transportation industries
- General understanding of global culture and diversity in business
- More small businesses would acquire a women-owned and/or small business certification.
- More business owners would be prepared to apply for corporate and government contracts, increasing the diversity in the business ecosystem.
- Ultimately, more jobs and more tax dollars for the communities we served.
Want to be a corporate sponsor?
Give us a call.
Or email us :
Donate online safely
The payment is encrypted and transmitted securely with an SSL protocol.