Looking for funding to expand your business?
Join this interactive workshop led by experienced business experts. They will provide valuable insights and advice on preparing to obtain business loans. Our dynamic panelists will share their experiences and guide you in problem-solving and brainstorming techniques, helping your business grow financially stable. This is an opportunity to become bankable and achieve your business goals!
- Maria Molina Solano, Executive Director, NLBWA-IE (Moderator)
- Sylvia Gutierrez, SBA (Economic Development Specialist and Women’s Business Outreach
- Curtis Miller, NPHS
- Crystal Martinez, Small Business Banking Assistant Vice President – Bank of America
- Priscilla De Santos, JP Morgan Chase Bank
- Christine Sanchez, Business Development Officer, Accessity
- Teresa Macias-Ruiz, Bilingual Business Outreach Liaison, Office of Small Business and Disabled Veteran Business Enterprise Services, California Department of General Services.